Gift Innovations Responding to COVID 19
We wish to update you about Gift Innovations’ response to the present situation. As a husband and wife team, Ann
and I will continue to come to work at Gift Innovations HQ in Limerick. We are taking the situation very seriously and enacting measures to protect our employees, our customers, and our community. Here are some of the steps we are taking:
Continuity of Services
- Gift Innovations office and warehouse facilities based in Limerick will remain open at this time.
- Our showroom will remain closed until further notice.
- We do not anticipate any disruption to RewardNet®, our cloud-hosted recognition portal. Our server infrastructure is hosted locally and constantly backed up to data centres within the EU.
- Gift Innovations can send rewards and gifts directly to employees at home, which will help employers to stay connected.
- Our couriers, GLS, will attempt only one delivery to home or business addresses at this time, before returning parcels to us. To facilitate deliveries, we will contact clients or their employees when orders are being dispatched. GLS Couriers are implementing ‘safe delivery’ practices.
- We can also hold deliveries in our warehouse until you are ready to receive them.
- Ann and Paul can be contacted by phone, email or we can arrange a virtual meeting via GoToMeeting.
Our Safety for Your Safety
- We are avoiding face-to-face meetings with suppliers and customers.
- Our team will be working from home or at alternative times to facilitate social distancing.
- We will not undertake business travel for the foreseeable future.
- We have facilitated additional, more frequent cleaning procedures to minimise the spread of infection.
We will stay in touch as events unfold. Meanwhile, if there’s anything Gift Innovations can do to help you to appreciate your employees or customers, feel free to phone or send us an email
Best wishes to you all,
Dr Paul Gadie,
Tel: 061 306006 Web: https://giftinnovations.ie/